Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Universe Won't Give Me an Infidelity Break

Photo: rockinfree
After having to endure a whole weekend of two people celebrating their love for one another in a wedding, I have to continue to be reminded how my husband sucks.

As I was on a pretty vigorous session on the elliptical, I had to watch one of the three TVs because I couldn't listen to Pandora due to my phone being dead. All of a sudden, I felt like someone just threw bleach at my face. A commercial of the inn and suites where I finally found out the truth came on. Not only was it just the name of the hotel, it showed the front desk. The same front desk I stood at and begged the receptionist to let me into his room, while he was out with HER. Then it showed the room, the same room I saw his clothes all over the floor and her hat on the nightstand and bag with bikini and cigarettes hanging out on the floor. I looked away at that point because I could feel my blood pressure and pulse rise.

You would of thought that after seeing that it would have been enough of a trigger to send me flying off the elliptical into a raging phone call to the stupid husband figure. But no, I stood strong. Then, all of a sudden, the commercial played again on the other TV. All I could think was, "Are you kidding me?". This time I saw the pool that he dropped his phone into because he was drinking by it...with or without her. He says he was alone, I beg to differ. In any case, I saw the commercial one more time after that one and thankfully it wasn't long after that I was done with my workout.

Honestly, I think I took out my rage on the elliptical, all of a sudden I was going faster and today, I am sore. Rage needs to be released and I found the way that was most available at the time...

1 comment:

  1. i was able to spy on my cheating ex phone without finding out.....it really helped me during my divorce ...you can contact (hacksecrete@gmail.com) call or text him on +1(617) 402-2260 for spying and hacking social networks, school servers, icloud and much more,viber chats hack, Facebook messages and yahoo messenger,calls log and spy call recording, monitoring SMS text messages remotely,cell phone GPS location tracking, spy on Whats app Messages,his services are cheap.. and please tell him i referred you to him he is a man with a heart of GOLD.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!