Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holding Onto the Known Until I Trust the Unknown

There are just things in life you will never know for sure. You just have to trust that they are true. When dealing with Infidelity, I think this is just another difficult factor in a broken relationship to repair.

What I know is true:


  • I know that my husband did not leave me for the affair girl.
  • My husband has changed a lot of his ways.
  • My husband has started counseling.
  • He has started taking medication and has continued for the last four months.
  • He has showed me much more attention as well as the kids.
  • Is still here after all the ugly things I have said to him. 
What I have to learn to trust:
  • That when he says that he loves me that it is true.
  • That he won't ever cheat on me again.
  • That he doesn't long for his slut. 
  • That he has no communication with her.
  • That he won't change his new ways and revert back to inattentive and lazy husband.
  • That he isn't lying to me anymore.
  • That he won't ever betray me again (cheating and otherwise). 
While the things that I have to learn to trust in are some of the most important aspects of a healthy relationship, at least I can begin to grasp what I know I have and what I have to strive for. 

1 comment:

  1. Cheating is probably one of the worst things you can do when you’re in a committed relationship. And sometimes when you wanna go back to only just being with your partner and no one else, it can be kind of hard. Your relationship isn’t the same after cheating. You may have a new mindset of what you’re wanting in a relationship or you may be feeling guilty over your cheating. Either way, the relationship is corrupted and you’re left alone figuring out what to do about a situation that is supposed to involve two people,my ex cheated and the guilt lived with him after i confronted him with enough proof of his cheating games with other women,i got help from a hacker who hacked his phone and gave me remote access to his phone activities without touching the phone.if your partners commitment is in doubt,you can contact this cyber genius=hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c o m,or text +1(7 1 2)2 9 2 6 5 5,he is a legit software hacker.Tell him i referred
    you.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!