Thursday, December 2, 2010

Support After Catching Cheating Husband

Photographer: renjith krishnan
The one thing I learned about what to do after catching a cheating husband is to be careful who you look to for support. While you may want to tell everyone what happened to get as much support as possible, it's important to realize that not everyone is going to share the same feelings and thoughts as you. Furthermore,  you shouldn't let other people's opninions of what you should and should not do sway what you decide to do from that point forward.

When I caught my cheating husband, I was frantic even though I knew something was up. I called my family, his family, and all friends I could get through to. I even made a post on facebook that didn't exactly say that I caught him cheating but it talked about finding out some horrible news, which made many of my friends wonder and contact me, which I then told.

The problem is that after the hurricane past and I was left with the decision of what to do. Many of my friends were not supportive of my decision. I found myself starting to step back from friends I knew would shake their head and think  I was crazy to stay with my husband after he did such a horrible thing. I had to follow what my heart was telling me and try to work things out. It was what I felt was right for me and my kids.

Three months in, I am still avoiding a lot of people and they don't know what is going on with me. They know I am going through a hard time in my life but they don't know what I am doing. I would rather stay away from people who will ridicule me until I am strong enough to defend myself. I also need to make sure that my marriage will outlast infidelity before I try to rule out their "buts" and "what ifs".

The lesson for today is beware of who you turn to for support and do what you feel is right no matter how wrong or right people may think you are...after all, you have to live your life...not them.

1 comment:

  1. In today's relationships,Infidelity is over rated while loyalty is ignored or depreciated.infidelity has been a common virus in today's marriage,i have been a victim of both emotional and physical cheat,but the truth was able to come to light after i seek for counseling and service of a professional hacker.I never knew that the man i trusted so much with my love and care has been cheating on me,,until i was introduced to a cyber genius(hackingloop)who helped me hack into his phone and gained me total access to all his phone activities without having physical contact with the phone,it hurts to know that pthe one you trusted could be cheating on you, though i loved him but i really had to let go..if you are having a trust issue in your relationship,just Email=hackingloop6 @ g m a i l. c o m OR text +1(712)2922655,he is a professional hacker,tell him i referred you i know he can help you.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!