Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Still in Affair Recovery

Thanks for checking in someone. :-)

I know...it's been a long time since I posted on this blog. Once I was no longer in rage mode of my recovery, my writing just didn't fit for this blog. However, I know that it helps a lot of readers and I will make a point to come back and write more often about the private side of this personal struggle.

It's going on a year and half since I found out and about two years since the affair started. Today, my husband's aunt said, "I am so glad you guys are doing so well." She then proceeded to tell me about how hard it is to forgive and forget. All I could get thinking was how she was so sure that I have forgiven and forgotten. Then I couldn't help but think that I couldn't believe that she was bringing this up to me. See, we haven't seen her since the affair broke out...so she thought we were still in some chaotic mess of a marriage.

Behind closed doors, we were discussing how I wish he would stop doing some sexual things that I know he got from the affair. He refuses to admit that he did get it from the affair but yet he never did it before her and has done it ever since her.

Mind you, I can talk about this stuff without batting an eye lash now. I used to be full of rage and cry about it. I know talk about it as a fact and have no problems with it. I am in a place of acceptance. I am very strong now with it. I know what I want and what I don't want. I can voice that too. Something I could never do.

Anyway, my husband on  the other hand continues to carry a lot of guilt over the affair. He has many anxiety attacks over it and when I bring up things like how I wish he he wouldn't kiss my ear because I know he got that from her - he immediately get's really anxious and is stricken with a sense of utter devastation. He denies it..crumbles...I let him go into his hole of "I want to die" and when he emerges ...we move on to the next thing.

I'll tell you...it's not easy. It's the hardest thing ever. My heart drops every time I hear about someone who is going through what I have gone through and what I am going through. Since I am a counselor, I have started focusing a program that helps wives whose husbands have cheated and trying  to save their relationships with their husbands. I am not ready to disclose that here because I have divulged a lot on  this blog through my rage. Maybe something I would like to share this...because many of these posts are real raw emotions. They are helpful to those in the beginning stages of recovery. But right now, is not the right time.


As far as the wedding rings - which is the most poplar post here - I still do not wear one and VOW never to wear one again. I look at them and like them but I have no faith in marriage. I have faith in relationships.

Okay, so check back. I will keep you posted more and give you some back information. Feel free to post your experiences... Oh and if you are really curious about my program for affair recovery - email me or comment here and I can share it privately with you.

Stay strong everyone... because it will make you strong... It did for me.

3 comments:

  1. Some people cheat maybe because they think they cannot get what they want in their partners. It's a bad thing to do, but maybe they are not prepared for rejection when they want something new to try. But of course, this reason does not justify their means. It is really frustrating when you learn that your partner cheated on you,my husband was cheating and i was able to catch him through the help of a cyber genius who hacked his phone and gave me remote access to his phone without touching it,he was surprised how i was able to confront him with so much proof..you can contact this hacker if ever your partner's commitment is in doubt,he is reachable via Email=hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c o m, or you can text +1(7 1 2)2 9 2 6 5 5,tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people have written articles about how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex-husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex-husband was not staying with me and the kids I still wish someday he will return to me. This doctor I encountered is known as Dr. Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex-husband is back with me. I am very happy to share the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but I always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing an infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just as I did

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!