Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sad Thinking About a Friend

I'm up working late tonight. I sit remembering all the days I would sit and work until 1AM with my "work buddy." It was awesome. We met each other online because we both came across an opportunity that ended up not panning out. We remained connected and for years, we would chat with one another when we were working online.

This friend is kind of gone now. About two years ago, she ended up cheating on her husband. She didn't want to tell me because of course, it's what my husband did to me. She told me though, and I was doing alright with it.

After some time though, she stopped talking to me. I didn't know why, but I figured she just needed some time to figure things out in her marriage. Out of everyone, I know all about that...

A couple of months ago, I sent a random message to her online telling her that I was thinking of her. She replied to tell me that her and her husband were getting a divorce. That's all I know...

I miss her. I miss my other friend who left her husband for another man. I miss both of these friends. They were such huge parts of my life. Now, they are gone.

Sometimes, I wonder how my marriage is still moving forward when I've lost these two friendships because of infidelity (indirectly, I know). It just seems to ruin everything...

I'm so sad.... :( It's not fair. I never did anything and infidelity seems to keep hurting me.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get mad at my close friend for cheating on her bf of 8 years. Though she was unhappy in her relationship, she cheated instead of getting out of the relationship first. She was a coward and couldn't move on without having someone to move on with. Her ex-bf was so hurt. Sometimes I hear her justifications and can't help but scream inside my mind "how could you! You saw what infidelity did to me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel good reading this.I’m currently going through divorcing what I would call is a monogamous cheater. For the past two years I’ve felt like a ghost in my own home.The only times my husband talks to me is when he wants me to do something for him.he has been cheating on me and not really wanna change. I’ve had enough and now want a divorce. He’s not happy but my decision is made. I’m trying to get through it as quickly and painlessly as possible,all thanks to 'hackingloop6@ gmail . c o m' for their investigative and hacking service that helped me gain access to all his phone activities remotely,though the saga was so painful,but i feel much better facing my fears and going through a noble divorce. hackingloop is also reachable on +1 712 292-2655.contact him for any hacking related issue,he helped me with the evidence i needed through my divorce. Cheers and thanks for affirming my suspicion that his strange behavior wasn't ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people have written articles about how they were helped but I am very grateful to this great man who brought my ex-husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him helping with a cure for Herpes Virus and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent of two boys for almost 6 years and though my ex-husband was not staying with me and the kids I still wish someday he will return to me. This doctor I encountered is known as Dr. Odunga helped me with my wishes and I am happy to write on this website that my ex-husband is back with me. I am very happy to share the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but I always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex or facing an infertility problem, contact this great man at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com Or WhatsApp/Call +2348167159012 and share an awesome testimony too just as I did

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!